Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shop Collaboration!

In a Zibbet Community Hub discussion by AllAboutTheButtons, I saw a comment by LorisStylingHairStuff that caught my eye! Collaboration...I've seen three others that seem to have worked out well. However I've never done anything like this before and was shy about approaching Lori. I know, I know...me, SHY??? Yes, I was...at least this time:)
So many questions, who would absorb shipping, take photos, would the items sell separately or as one set and many more!
It fascinated me enough to contact her PLUS my bib set and her bows seemed to be a perfect match! It turns out this was her first collaboration also...so we worked out the details together and as the plan developed, we did alot of honest brainstorming.

This is the results of our efforts and we think it is pretty awesome! What are your thoughts? We'd love to hear your ideas, too! Are you thinking of a shop that would compliment your product and a possible collaboration? It takes some work and time but the results are double exposure for each of your shops!

We've listed the same listing in each of our Zibbet shops, LorisStylingHairStuff and POP embroidery
The listing is for a complete gift set and upon a sale, we send each other money via paypal. So far, easy peasy! And what a wonderful presentation!



1 comment:

  1. They go together so well, as if they were made by the same person! Huge sales for both of you!
    Hugs!
    B

    ReplyDelete