Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We were up early getting the turkey in the smoker! I baked pumpkin pies yesterday and my Mom made her famous cheese rolls! The weather is a little chilly but a beautiful sunny day in the forecast!
Give your family extra hugs today and enjoy your meal, whatever is on your menu!
Leave a comment with your "memory-maker" of the day! Baking, eating, family stories, shopping? mmmmmm what will mine be? I think I might need to list two or three:)!!!
Have a great day, all!

2 comments:

  1. Well, mine is shaping up to be---crafting with my Mom and daughter....Mom, cross-stitching, daughter, knitting and me crocheting (or should I saw, learning to crochet again) Should be like riding a bike, once you learn...you'll never forget....will see if the hat is wearable or it ends up being a coaster:):):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Hey! The hat did NOT end up as a coaster....it ended up covering my head, ears and neck! That's right it was so big! I ripped it out and started again....what fun!

    ReplyDelete